First of all, thank you for entering one of our competitions. GOOD LUCK!
We aren’t horrible people here at SquareXO, however, in order of fairness, we thought we should write some of our giveaway rules for reference. Most are common sense and standard competition rules. So without further ado:
- Prizes are more often than not supplied to us by third parties. We cannot always guarantee when a prize will be posted or that it will work. If you have any issue with these prizes, feel free to contact us and we’ll do our best to rectify the issue.
- There will be no cash alternative to prizes.
- Winners are picked at random using an online generator.
- Winners announced on our podcast have 14 days to claim their prize. After this, we will redraw from the entries & announce again on the podcast. The new winner will then have 14 days to claim. & so on and so fourth.
- Prizes are usually for EU or UK only unless otherwise stated.
- You must fulfill full entry requirements in order for your entry to count.
- No one associated with SquareXO can win – ie, Dan, Joe & the other writers, or the suppliers of the prizes. These retweets/entries will be discarded.
- Our decision is final. Remember we do this as a hobby and try our best to be fair.